The Stable Block in the Morden Hall Complex
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1990|
|Notes / History||Gilliat Edward Hatfield bequeathed the Morden Hall estate to the
Following his death in 1941, the Trust assumed control of 125 acres of parkland, Morden Lodge, the
Snuff Mill, Morden Cottage and numerous outbuildings.
Today the site comprises an Environmental Centre, static displays, craft workshops, a garden centre, and café. The park and meadow are sympathetically managed to encourage wildlife and a number of bee hives have been installed producing Morden Hall honey.