Morden Hall Road, Morden: Red Cottage and Saddlers End
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||November 1952|
|Copyright 1||B.H. Fletcher enlarged by W.A. Cook|
|Notes / History||These two cottages, Sadler's End and Red Cottage, are set into an 18th Century red brick wall which encloses the Morden Hall Park Estate, along Morden Hall Road. They were probably occupied by the Head Groom or tack valets.
They were put into use as sick rooms and isolation wards when Morden Hall was used as a school, but now house staff of the National Trust.