The Dark House, Merton High Street
Buy a print
|Notes / History|| Known as the Bricklayers' Arms until 1882. The name was then changed to the Horse & Groom when it acquired it's new name under the landlord James Cobb.
It was renamed the Dark House in 1984. For some reason the name changed back to the Horse & Groom briefly for a period between 1995 and 1996, but was changed again in 1997 to the Kilkenny tavern.