The Bucks Head, London Road, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Notes / History||An inn bearing this name appears to have occupied this site for some 400 years. For much of the 17th and 18th centuries it was occupied by the Smythe family.
Parish vestry meetings were often held in the pub before Vestry Hall was built in 1887. The pub was rebuilt in1899 when the road was widened.
It was renamed the White Lion of Mortimer in 1991.