Grangemuir, The Grange (now 2 Southside), Wimbledon Common
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1900|
|Notes / History||Since the 18th and 19th century, the Common has been bordered by giant estates and fine properties belonging to the local elite, from politicians and members of the nobility, to wealthy businessmen and diplomats.
This striking house, situated near the junction of The Grange and
Woodhayes Road, was built in 1889.