|Notes / History
||A medium-sized stuccoed brick residence, built in the style of the mid 18th Century, with stables, outbuildings and approx 3 acres of gardens and meadow. The building is shown on a Tithe map dated 1847 but there is evidence that the house may have been built earlier, possibly late 18th Century. Little is known of its early occupants but it is noted that Jerman Nobes, senior partner in a firm of leather merchants and carriers, moved into the house around 1860. Wandle House sustained severe bomb damage during Air Raids in the 2nd World War and was demolished in the late 40's/early 50's.