Three Kings, Fair Green

Three Kings, Fair Green

Buy a copy

For prints:
Contact Merton Heritage Service. Tel.020 8545 3239 Email:

Date Photo Taken 1st June 1949
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 F C Beresford
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-9
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the mock-Tudor pub overlooking the Fair Green that replaced the original 18th century building, which was demolished in 1928. The Three Kings has since closed altogether.

Related items


* Required field