Three Kings

Three Kings

Buy a print

Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-14
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the mock-Tudor Three Kings pub, built in 1928, that replaced the original 18th century building. The pub overlooked the Fair Green, and has since closed.

The Pond in front takes its name from the pub but was once called The Great Pond.

Related items

Comments

* Required field