King's Head: north view
Buy a copy
|Notes / History||The King's Head, later known as the 'Burn Bullock,' has been around since at least the 17th century, possibly even the 16th century, when it was used as a coaching inn.
The Georgian front block dates from 1760 but the bow windows, shell porch and heavy cornice are later Edwardian additions.
The parish council met here before the Vestry Hall was built and special hearings of the Croydon Court were held during the Mitcham Fair.
The pub has now closed.