Manor House, No.120, Kingston Road
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||March 1914|
|Notes / History||The Manor House at 120 Kingston Road, is a Grade II listed building built in the 1700s. The two buildings immediately either side of it have since been demolished.
The building is currently being used as offices, although planning permission has been sought in 2014 for the building to be converted back to residential use.