The Horse & Groom, Merton High Street.
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1953|
|Copyright 1||W A Cook|
|Notes / History||The Horse & Groom at 131 Merton High street. This was formerly known as the Bricklayers' Arms until 1882 when it acquired it's new name under the landlord James Cobb.
It was renamed the Dark House in 1984. For some reason the name changed back to the Horse & Groom briefly for a period between 1995 and 1996, but was changed again in 1997 to the Kilkenny tavern.