Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1880|
|Notes / History||The Cricketers pub originally went by 'The White Swan,' but the name was changed by 1823; appropriately enough, the pub served as headquarters for the Mitcham Cricket Club.
The building shown here was destroyed by a bomb during WWII so customers used a wooden hut until a new pub could be built. In 1958 it was re-opened by the Bedser twins who carried the cricketing theme through the decor.
The pub has since closed.