Three Kings Pub and Pond

Three Kings Pub and Pond

Buy a print

Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-12
Original Format Postcard
Notes / History This postcard shows the original Three Kings pub, with its handsome 18th century facade, overlooking the Fair Green. The pub was demolished in 1928 and replaced with a mock-Tudor building - it has since closed altogether.

The Pond in front takes its name from the pub but was once called The Great Pond.

Related items


* Required field