Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1989|
|Notes / History||The Burn Bullock was originally known as The King's Head and was built in or before the 17th century, when it served as a coaching inn.
The name was changed to honour a former licensee who had run the pub with his wife Lily. Burne Bullock - a player and committee member of Mitcham Cricket Club - died in 1954. Lily continued to run the pub until 1975. On her retirement the local Licensing Judges formally changed the name to "Burn Bullock" from "Kings Head".
The pub has since shut down.