|Notes / History
||This picture must have been taken shortly after the school opened in July of 1909. Built in a early Georgian style, it could accomodate 1000 primary-age pupils, with separate facilities for boys, girls, and infants. At the time it was built, it was praised for being both "airy, light, and cheerful," and "a magnificent and striking pile of buildings." It is a listed building, and is still standing today, but was converted into flats in 1990, some seven years after the Pelham School closed.