|Notes / History
||These are some of the architectural plans for Pelham School, located, appropriately enough, on Pelham Road in Wimbledon. Built in 1909, in a mock early Georgian style, it could accomodate 1000 primary-age pupils, with separate facilities for boys, girls, and infants. At the time it was built, it was praised for being both "airy, light, and cheerful," and "a magnificent and striking pile of buildings." It is a listed building, and is still standing today, but was converted into flats in 1990, some seven years after the Pelham School closed.