One Island Pond
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1950|
|Notes / History||One Island Pond is situated off Beddington Lane and was originally a gravel pit, formed by the extraction of gravel for road laying, repairs etc. in the 19th century.
The area was re-landscaped in the late 1970's and early 80's and the hills surrounding the pond now contain a range of wild flowers.
The pond contains a variety of wildlife and is popular with local anglers.