Harriott's Estate, West Barnes: 1865 map Version One
Buy a copy
|Notes / History||This map shows part of the Harriott Estate. Tenant of Moat Farm from 1884, William Harriott had purchased a substantial estate covering some 306 acres by 1894. He dedicated his life to framing in this area until just after the First World War. He built a fine house at West Barnes Farm known as
West Barnes House or the
Harriot’s Farm House alongside
West Barnes Lane.