Holy Cross Church

Holy Cross Church

Buy a print

Area West Barnes
Picture Reference MerMor_​15_​3-3
Original Format Postcard
Notes / History The original building dated from 1908 but extensive war damage led to its re-construction during the late 1940s. This was done under the direction of an architect, Ralph Covell, with further alterations and the creation of a new church hall during the ‘60s and ‘70s.

Related items

Comments

* Required field