Horse Trough: Top of Central Road & George Hill, Morden
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1930|
|Copyright 1||S. Hayded|
|Notes / History||The Horse trough was originally at the junction of London Road and Central Road Morden. It was a gift from Miss Juliette Reckitt in 1906 in memory of horses that suffered in the South African War.
When London Road was widened and straightened in the 1970’s the horse trough was moved to its current site outside the church on the other side of the road.