Cannon Hill Lane, Raynes Park
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1911|
|Copyright 1||Museum of Wimbledon|
|Notes / History||The property pictured left is Smith's Farm and the entrance to Cannon Hill House is just visible at the end of the road.
The farm buildiings remained in situ until the 1930s but the hut shown in the centre of this image marks the site now occupied by the church of St. John Fisher. This was constructed in 1962.