Merton High Street: The last day of the local tram service
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1951|
|Copyright 1||B. Fletcher|
|Notes / History||An E1 class tram, pictured near the junction of Merton Road and Merton High Street.
Part of the London County Council fleet, the E1 cars were based at Clapham. They entered service c.1922 but were decommissioned during the 1950s.