Merton High Street: Nos. 87-93

Merton High Street: Nos. 87-93

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1953
Area Merton
Copyright 1 W.A. Cook
Picture Reference MerMor_​Streets_​MER_​MER_​31-17
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The tin-clad Knox building, picture centre, had previously been the Hope Mission. This later moved to Nelson Grove Road and has more recently been known as the Merton Evangelical Church.

Related items

Comments

* Required field