Cedars Avenue, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||May 1967|
|Notes / History||Cedars Avenue, Mitcham Looking S.W from Junction of St Georges Road with Cedars Ave shortly before the commencement of road widening.
Cedars Ave contained a small number of houses, slightly larger than most houses in Mitcham. Two of them, The Radstock and The Chantry were demolished in the 1950's to be replaced by a group of flats called Inperial Court.