Upper Green, Mitcham

Upper Green, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date 1910
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Streets_​P_​Wil_​73-11
Original Format Photo
Notes / History A tram passing through Fair Green.
The King's Arms (picture left) and the Buck's Head (right) date from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, although both pubs have been extensively altered during the intervening years. In recent years, the Buck's Head was renamed "The White Lion of Mortimer".

Related items

Comments

* Required field