A. Crisp & Son, Upper Green East, Mitcham.
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1970|
|Notes / History||Originally John R. Chart's shop for the sale of corn and seed. It dates from the early 1800s. One of the few part weather boarded buildings left it was acquired by Alfred Crisp & Son In 1932 for their boot and shoe repairs business. They remained there until 1990. It was converted to a private home in 1991.|