Morden Hall Farm & Morden Road
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1900|
|Notes / History||The farm was purchased by property developer John Innes during the 1860s and converted to dairy production in the 1890s. The dairy carts, one of which can be seen in this picture, made local deliveries up to four times a day.
The farmhouse was finally demolished in 1930 and the main farm site was subsequently redeveloped to house a Mann Egerton garage, now Robins & Day Peugeot dealers.