Buy a copy
|Date Photo Taken||11th November 1951|
|Notes / History||The Mayor, Councillors, dignitaries and local people pay their respects at the War Memorial to those who died in the two world wars.
The Mitcham War Memorial is situated on the Lower Green. The memorial was unveiled on 21 November 1920, by Lieutenant General Sir Herbert Edward Watts KCB, KCMG.