James Ellis in "The Haunted Man," produced at Merton Park Studios
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1967|
|Notes / History||erton Park Film Studios were located in Kingston Road, Merton Park. The building Long lodge was built circa 1725 and was the home and studio of the pre-Raphaelite artist Fredrick Shields from 1896 until his death in 1911.
The building was later occupied by Merton Park Studios which produced training and propaganda films during the Second World War. After the war it concentrated on training, education and advertising films. Feature films were also produced there such as 'The Haunted Man'..