Water wheel at Fibre mills.
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1959|
|Notes / History||This is of a waterwheel at either Grove (more likely) and Crown mills in London Road, near to Mitcham Bridge. The freehold of the mills, already held on a long lease, were purchased by the Mitcham Fibre Mills Ltd from Sir Frederick Fowke in 1919. They remained for over 50 years until brought out by a firm in High Wycombe.|