Hall & Co, Willow Lane, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Date Photo Taken||1st May 1958|
|Notes / History||Hall & Co were one of the first companies on the Willow Lane Estate having moved there in the mid-1930’s. The company left its mark on the area in the form of gravel pits which were subsequently back filled. The site is now the Willow Lane Industrial Estate.
Photograph shows the 100 yard conveyor belt opened by the Minister of Works Mr Hugh Melson. This was linked to a 82ft high mixing tower.
Hall & Co were later taken over by Ready Mixed Concrete in the 1970’s.