Former Odeon Cinema: Aberconway Road, Morden
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Copyright 1||London Borough of Merton|
|Notes / History||Morden cinema opened in December 1932 and was originally an independent. It joined the Odeon group in 1937 and remained in use until 1973.
At the time when this photo was taken the building was in use as a B & Q
Do -it-yourself store.
The building was demolished during the 1990s and the site is now occupied by a branch of the Iceland frozen food chain.