The Grove Hotel: Kingston Road, South Wimbledon
Buy a copy
|Museum of Wimbledon
|Notes / History
|Located on the corner of Morden and Kingston Road, The Grove Hotel opened c.1862 and offered shelter and refreshments to coach passengers travelling to Epsom. The downstairs served as a pub and even as a tavern serving food at some stage of its existence.