Church House: "Sheridan's House disappearing"
Buy a copy
|Date Photo Taken||6th January 1911|
|Copyright 1||Daily Graphic|
|Notes / History||The house was built on the site of a Tudor mansion and between 1820 and 1845 the property was used as a workhouse, and later as a school.
Part of the house was demolished in 1911 and the remainder in 1923. The wall which enclosed the house still survives and dates from the 16th and 17th centuries.