Laburnum Estate, Mitcham

Laburnum Estate, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1954
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Buildings_​53-1
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The Laburnum Estate, Figg's Marsh, was built in the 1950's by the Mitcham Borough Council and was situated close to the railway line. The Estate was built over an old 19th century gravel pit.

Related items

Comments

* Required field