|Notes / History
||Shown is the front elevation of Colliers Wood House, circa 1890. Built by Francis Barlow a decade or so earlier, prior to 1789, on the estate previously owned by Peter de St Loy. The fine mid 18th Century house had substantial tended gardens, together with Coach Houses and a farm, on an estate occupying around 40 acres. Approach to the house was by drive from the present Junction Road and High Street, Colliers Wood. The Miller family occupied the house from around 1851 until 1877 at which time the entire estate was sold to the British Land Company for £21,000. The Bakers family occupied the house from 1894 until it was demolished in 1904. No trace of the house can be seen today.