|Notes / History
||The flint tower was built as a functional buttress to a terrace of five properties, known as Everett's Place. Four of the buildings were built Circa 1825, with the addition of a fifth at a later date. The fifth property became unstable and the unusual solution to stabilise the house and terrace was tthe building of a flint, stone and brick castellated one bedroom folly, complete with spiral steps to a tower. Records show that the folly has been lived in and it was subsequently included withn the Wandle properties managed by the National Trust.