Elmwood Lawn Tennis & Social Club
Buy a copy
|Date Photo Taken
|21st September 1954
|Notes / History
|Laying the bricks for the new Elmwood Lawn Tennis and Social Club.
Elmwood has been around since 1922, though the club has changed locations since its founding. Most notably, it managed to stay open during the War, so that club members who were on leave from the Armed Forces could pop in to relax and enjoy a game of tennis.