Church Road, Mitcham
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1930|
|Notes / History||A tree lined Church Road looking towards the parish church. Visible on the right is number 32 The Bull Inn. By this time this was occupied by Andrew John and Blanche Higgs.
There is a small produce shop next door, Ancestry Registers show from 1924 to 1939 that number 34 was owned by a Mr Montague John Stenning.