Three Kings

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1910
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-3
Original Format Postcard
Notes / History This postcard shows the original Three Kings pub overlooking the Fair Green, with its attractive 18th century facade, that was demolished in 1928 and replaced with a mock-Tudor building. The pub has since closed.

Related items

Comments

* Required field