Old Nag's Head:Upper Green West, No.11, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Date Photo Taken||7th August 1989|
|Notes / History||The original inn on this site was built in the late 18th century. According to the 1881 census the innkeeper at the end of the 19th century was Herbert Hamblin. The pub changed hands in 1903 and was rebuilt in the 1930s.
It was finally demolished in June 1991 as part of the redevelopment of Mitcham town centre. This involved the creation of a one-way system and a pedestrian precinct.