Pollard Oak

Pollard Oak

Buy a copy

For prints:
Contact Merton Heritage Service. Tel.020 8545 3239 Email:

Area Pollards Hill
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​17-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photo of the Pollards Oak pub was taken after it had been rebuilt in 1959. The pub had been serving Pollards Hill from 1948, but the original building was only a pre-fab.

The new larger pub, which contained three separate bars, was run by Mrs. Lilian Esgen..

Related items


* Required field