Three Kings

Three Kings

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1970
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 A B Barritt
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-10
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the mock-Tudor Three Kings pub, built in 1928, that replaced the original 18th century building.

The pub overlooked the Fair Green, and has since closed.

Related items

Comments

* Required field