Three Kings

Three Kings

Buy a copy

For prints:
Contact Merton Heritage Service. Tel.020 8545 3239 Email:

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1970
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 A B Barritt
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-10
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the mock-Tudor Three Kings pub, built in 1928, that replaced the original 18th century building.

The pub overlooked the Fair Green, and has since closed.

Related items


* Required field