Three Kings: Three Kings Pond

Three Kings: Three Kings Pond

Buy a copy

For prints:
Contact Merton Heritage Service. Tel.020 8545 3239 Email:

Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-6
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the original Three Kings pub overlooking the Fair Green, with its attractive 18th century facade, that was demolished in 1928 and replaced with a mock-Tudor building. The pub has since closed.

Related items


* Required field