Merton Cottage, Merton Park: View of the porch

Merton Cottage, Merton Park: View of the porch

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1935
Area Merton Park
Picture Reference MerMor_​Houses_​Buildings_​M_​MC_​15-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Merton Cottage is an 18th Century Georgian building, with Victorian refronting, in Church Path, situated half-way between Manor Farm on Watery Lane and St. Mary's Church. Church Path is just off Mostyn Road, in the Merton Park Conservation area, created by John Innes. The architect of Merton Cottage was Henry Quartermain, who designed many houses in the area.

Related items

Comments

* Required field