Three Kings, 23 Commonside East

Three Kings, 23 Commonside East

Buy a print

Date Photo Taken 11th August 1989
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Charles Wild
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​25-11
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photograph shows the mock-Tudor pub overlooking the Fair Green that replaced the original 18th century building, which was demolished in 1928. The Three Kings has since closed altogether.

Related items

Comments

* Required field