Pollard Oak

Pollard Oak

Buy a print

Area Pollards Hill
Picture Reference Mit_​Pubs_​17-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This photo of the Pollards Oak pub was taken after it had been rebuilt in 1959. The pub had been serving Pollards Hill from 1948, but the original building was only a pre-fab.

The new larger pub, which contained three separate bars, was run by Mrs. Lilian Esgen..

Related items

Comments

* Required field