Holy Cross Convent, Wimbledon: Science Room

Holy Cross Convent, Wimbledon: Science Room

Prints Temporarily Unavailable

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1940
Area Wimbledon
Picture Reference Wim_​32_​4-5
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The Roman Catholic Holy Cross Convent School was located on Southey Road in Wimbledon, and was one of three schools run by the sisters in Southeast England. The others included one on Pembroke Road in Woking, and another in Buckinghamshire. The school in Southey Road was founded in 1910, and was open through at least the 1940s.

Related items

Comments

* Required field