Dedication of the Memorial Cross, Kingston Vale
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date
|Notes / History
|The Memorial was built on a five acre plot of land known as the Memorial Grove. The twenty foot cross has the names of local men who died in WWI inscribed on it, 114 in total. The site was acquired in 1922, and the Memorial Cross was dedicated in 1925.